According to the UN survey report, since 1994 Canada has been able to secure the highest position as a best place to live from among ten other world’s renowned places. High standards of academic excellence, huge number of collaborative academic programs and rigorous quality control make Canada to be the preferable study destination over other developing countries. Canadian institutions provide a vast range of course curriculum to the international students who intend to enroll in undergraduate, post graduate degrees and diplomas with a more theoretical approaches. In 2015, approximately 300,000 international students were enrolled in the education programs in Canada and the number is constantly growing each year. The vibrant educational aspect and highly dynamic academic environment provide ample opportunities to obtain knowledge and gain valuable experience by developing the skills and self-confidence.
Why study in CANADA
- Students with Study permit are permitted to work for up to 20 hours a week when course is in session and unlimited work hours during semester break.
- After the completion of study, student can apply for permanent resident ship as the introduction of new government policy made it easier for the international students to apply.
- After the completion of postgraduate study, students can apply for post-graduation work permit that enable them to make a move towards and join into the Canadian labor market to gain the work experience for maximum three years.
- The tuition fees of top leading universities in Canada are low compared to other countries like- USA, UK and Australia
- A valid passport
- Study permit
- All academic certificates
- The evidence of English language proficiency (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE).
- Bank statement that cover the minimum financial requirement.
- Evidence of income/fund source needs to be shown
- Letter of acceptance
- Biometric information which consists of photograph & fingerprints [Cost: C$85 Per person]
- Two academic references
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of sponsor’s relationship with student.
To study in Canada, getting study permit is a must which allows the international student to come and study in Canada for a limited time period. Study permit is not required if the course lasts less than six months. After receiving the letter of acceptance, students are required to apply for study permit which costs around C$ 150. Study permit will become invalid after 90 days of the completion of intended course.
Students who are done with O level exam have no need to prove their English language proficiency if they secure at least B in English.
|Advance Diploma||5.5 (overall) with no band less than 5.0|
|Undergraduate Study||6.0 (overall) with no band less than 5.5|
|Graduate Diploma||6.0 (overall) with no band less than 5.5|
|Post-graduate Study||6.5 (overall) with no band less than 6|
Tuition fees may vary depending on the category of university, study level and course structure. To enroll in undergraduate degrees, students have to spend approximately 2200 to 3,000 euro per semester. A Postgraduate Master’s Degree has an approximate cost of C$ 15,000 to C$16,000 per year. On the other hand, both the cost of under graduate and post graduate diploma ranges from C$ 13000 to C$ 14000 per year.
At the time of applying for student visa, applicants need to show the proof of fund to support themselves. For living purpose, students need to have approximately C $ 10,000 per year on hand in order to stay any other province. But if the applicant wishes to continue his study staying in Quebec, he needs to show the C$11,000 as a living expense along with the tuition fees. Engineering and medicine courses are quite bit expensive compared to the courses related to Arts and Humanities.
At the time of applying for student visa, the six months banks statement of sponsor that covers two year’s tuition fee with one year living expense & the airfare cost must be demonstrated as a proof of student’s ability to survive in Canada. In this case, first blood sponsor is more preferable.
Services we provide:
In processing the student visa file, the foremost task of edu-care is to search the education provider existing in Canada that offers the particular field of study according to the student’s preferences. After that we start to scrutinize the eligibility of student as per the requirement of the esteem institution. We will apply in three to four universities to get the letter of acceptance. Once we get the admission letter, we provide further guidelines regarding the requirement of each and every step until you get the visa. Pre-departure counseling is also provided by us.