New Zealand


New Zealand which is known for its adventure tourism feature, also provides the world’s highly recognized academic degree to the students maintaining the British based education system. It has eight universities and all of them are featured in the world’s top 500 universities according to the 2013-2014 QS ranking. The universities are involved in providing various research opportunities that enable to gather practical skills and works for career advancement of international students. One of the reputable institutes in London named Legatum Institute has rated New Zealand in the highest position in terms of education system.

Educational Qualification:

For Undergraduate study:  minimum 50% score in intermediate study level which is equivalent to GPA 2.5 out of 5.

For Postgraduate study: minimum 50% score in Bachelors which is equivalent to GPA 2.0 out of 4.

English Language Requirement (minimum):

Study Program IELTS TOEFL iBT
Undergraduate study 6.0 79-80
Post-graduate study 6.5 90-100


Required Documents:

  • Passport with a validity of at least three months.
  • Completed application form
  • Police certificate must be provided if the student’s staying in New Zealand exceeds 2years.
  • Medical certificate must be provided if student intends to stay more than 2years.
  • Minimum six months bank statement with the proof of source of funds
  • Two recommendation letter
  • Two passport size colour photographs
  • Letter of acceptance
  • All academic certificates
  • The evidence of English language proficiency (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE).


Tuition fees:

Undergraduate Degree: NZ$ 18000 – NZ$ 25000 per annum

Post-graduate Degree: NZ$ 10,000 – NZ$ 30,000

Tuition fees may vary depending on the category of university, study level and course structure. Courses related to science are comparatively a bit expensive than the courses related to Arts, Humanities and Engineering.

Financial requirement:

At the time of applying for student visa, at least six months banks statement of sponsor that covers one year tuition fee in addition to NZ$ 15000 as a living expense and NZ$ 2000 as an airfare ticket must be demonstrated as a proof of student’s ability to survive in New Zealand. If the course duration is less than 36 weeks, minimum NZ$ 1250 must be shown for each month of stay. The evidence of fund source must be shown if the account balance exceeds NZ$ 1000. Student is permitted to withdraw NZ$ 1250 per month.

Living expense:

At the time of applying for student visa, applicants need to show the proof of fund to support themselves. For living purpose, students need to have approximately NZ$ 9,000 to NZ$12000 per year on hand. The living cost may vary according to the life style student wishes to lead and accommodation facilities available to him.

Work permit:

Student is allowed to work maximum 20 hours per week during the study period but no work restriction is applicable during semester break. After the completion of study, student may apply for post study work visa (open) which permits the student to stay in New Zealand for extra 12 months to work under any employer. After getting the job that is relevant to the student’s academic qualification and once the post-study work visa (open) is expired, he can further apply for post study work visa (employer assisted) which is valid for 24 months.


Visa fee:

NZ$ 270 is charged as a visa application fee for international students who want to pursue higher study in New Zealand.



Services we provide:

  • Initially we will assist the student file
  • If the student’s eligibility meets the entry requirement of each university features in New Zealand, we will apply to those university on behalf of our client.
  • After getting the offer letter, we will provide the guideline regarding visa filing process.
  • After submitting all the documents to file the visa, if student gets AIP (Approval In Principle) letter, a further assistance will be provided regarding the transfer of one year tuition fees along with the living expense.
  • Pre-departure counseling is also provided by us once student gets final visa.